The person will directly report to Sales Director of Czech Republic and indirectly to the Country Manager. As the leader of the team will be responsible for both sales and operations employees.
The role and responsibilities:
- Manage the sales and operation team in the branch;
- Responsible for managing and coordinating business activities in order to acquire new customers and increase market share in sales segments;
- Ensures business development in the supervised area;
- Analyses and evaluates new market opportunities; is ahead of the market by identifying key areas of risk and opportunities for the company in terms of further development;
- Manage branch financial performance by coordinating with sales force on branch budget development and business plan execution, including preparation of annual branch budget.
- Work closely with Operational Managers regarding fleet issues such as coding, condition, disposition, inter-branch transfers, and extraordinary damages and repairs.Conduct a monthly audit of the new/used board to ensure the correct description and condition codes are being utilized so the fleet is properly represented.
- Give adequate information on customers’ expectations and feed these back to the Commercial Director and Country GM, as well as to country operational resources to adapt our offer to customer needs.
- Maintain and reinforce a high customer service level at the branch.
- Interact with all sales personnel on a continuous basis to maintain an accurate awareness of activity levels and competitive events, to assist in the development of quotes, overcoming objections and formulating competitive strategies.
- Continually work with branch operating plan and specific branch methods and practices to maximize efficiencies, productivity, sales and profitability.
- Supervision and performance management of branch employees
- Increase year-over-year Revenue and Profitability in the region.
- Ensure that revenue, Units on Rent, Profit, ROC, NPS and other KPIs to be at or above set annual targets.
- Ensuring the safety culture at the scope of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or related field; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- English – very good in Verbal and written with practice in multinational environment.
- Great leadership skills, makes people follow him/her
- Strong team player with ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.
- Knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and manufacturers.
- Strong consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Preferable that candidate has some working knowledge within the modular arena or business-to-business services sector
- Excellent presentation skills and computer literate across several software applications
- Demonstrated and proven sales and negotiation skills
- Strategic influencer and negotiator
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English email@example.com
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.