ALGECO is the leader in modular construction solutions in Europe. Including innovative concept “360 Service” with equipment and additional services. We provide the modular solutions for a wide variety of business needs, including building sites, industrial facilities, public sectors, stores, offices, commercial events and storage. Our modular constructions guarantee fast assembly, modern design, comfort and security. ALGECO Group operates worldwide. In Czech Republic work as Algeco with a local headquarter in Spytihněv.
At Algeco, we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the team of Algeco, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
Marketing Manager CZ&SK
place of work: CZ Spytihněv + CZ&SK branches
Leading the marketing in the region with focus but not limited to digital marketing . The person would be responsible for develop and scaling marketing and lead generation in the region. That is why that role is perfect for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who has a proven track record of formulating and executing digital and demand generation marketing strategies for B2B products.
Will be also managing the company's marketing initiatives, using market and competitor research and analysis to inform marketing strategy and planning. Will also owning the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns, internal or external, to support Algeco sales strategy and objectives. Within the digital marketing strategy, will be ensuring the web-site, social media and all other channels optimize visibility and accessibility to Algeco brand and its services. The manager will be responsible for reinforcing the company brand and ensure products, solutions and references accurately describe
- Plan, develop and execute digital and demand generation programs to generate leads from both new prospects and existing customers that meet buyer profiles. Accelerate the leads through the sales and marketing funnel. Build multichannel campaigns (inbound and outbound) that align messaging to the target audience and buyer journey.
- Gather and analyse information from our clients to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve integrated marketing performance and operations, and develop roadmaps, and outputs to deliver them.
- Support and participate in thought leadership for marketing challenges to orchestrate and operate in new ways, including Agile Marketing.
- Build and maintain relationships with the internal clients and key stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media.
- Support sales and other teams in marketing and communication campaigns
- Cooperate with group marketing management and OBU Head to ensure alignment of Operational Business Unit with the corporate strategies.
- Best practice sharing and advisor for Sales and Branch Managers
- Creating and coordinating the website for region
- Competently operate major software platforms – Google Analytics, web analytics, marketing automation, Social Media scheduling and monitoring tools, SurveyMonkey & Mailchimp, LiveChat, Showpad
- 5+ years of marketing business-to-business (B2B) preferable digital marketing experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including content development.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Experience with the leading digital and social marketing platforms
- Marketing automation platforms experience, advertising technology platforms and marketing analytics tools.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with CRM lead management tools
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing marketing and digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities
- Familiarity with content syndication providers
- Experience developing, implementing, and determining business impact through various approaches,
- Hands on experience with leading digital platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and project management skills
- Ability to handle stress and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- The role requires excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration
- Good English language, another countries language will be a plus (German )
- Basic HTML skills would be an advantage
The benefit for the person:
- Direct influence on company growth and implementation in cooperation with higher management the brand and marketing strategy for the company
- Working in great company with very unique product allowing to operate with different customers and nationalities.
- Working in dynamic and Agile environment
Very good benefits:
- vacation bonus,
- well –being support
- bonus system based on team work,individual and company results
- group insurance covered by company
- Multibenefit system (cinema, theatre, sports activities, vouchers to shops)
Petra Novotná - HR Manager CZ/SK
tel: (+420) 572 809 009
mobil: (+420) 739 324 263
fax: (+420) 572 520 860