Information about the processing of data from web forms
I. Basic provisions
The controller of personal data pursuant to the Article 4 point 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter as the: “GDPR”) is the company ALGECO s.r.o., with the registered office at: Olšík 586, 763 64, Spytihněv, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Brno, Section C, File 29914 (hereinafter as the “Controller“)
Controller’s contact data:
address: Olšík 586, 763 64 Spytihněv
phone: +420 577 113 030
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller did not appoint any data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The Controller is processing personal data which you have provided to them in the contact form/or personal data which the Controller obtained based on the performance of your order and business relationship.
The Controller is processing your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
- If you have voluntarily provided your consent to us then the Controller is also processing your e-mail and date of granting of such consent for sending of business notifications of ALGECO s.r.o.
III. Statutory reason and purpose of the personal data processing
Statutory reason for the personal data processing is: - performance of the contract between you and the Controller in compliance with the Article 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR.
- processing of your order and performance of rights and duties arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; personal data necessary for the successful processing of your order is requested during any order (name and address, contact), such provision of personal data is necessary for any conclusion and performance of the contract, it is not possible to conclude or perform the contract by the Controller without the provision of personal data. The personal data processing includes also identification data provided in the Contact form on the website www.algeco.cz
- The Controller is not using any automated individual decision-making pursuant to the Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Retention period
The Controller is storing personal data
- for the period necessary to perform rights and duties arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to execute claims arising from such contractual relationships (for 15 years since any termination of the contractual relationship).
- If the consent with sending of business notifications is granted, then the e-mail will be stored for 5 years.
- The Controller shall delete personal data after the expiration of relevant retention period.
V. Recipients – Processors of personal data (Controller’s subcontractors)
Following persons are recipients of personal data
- persons ensuring the operation of the website (Firmadat s.r.o.)
- persons ensuring marketing services
- The Controller does not intend to transfer any personal data to a third country (outside of the EU).
VI. Cookies and their processing
Cookies are small data files which are necessary for the correct functioning of websites and which are stored in your computer because of this like the majority of websites. Cookies are text files which are stored in your computer or mobile device by websites since the moment when you start using such websites.
We are using cookies also for the collection of statistical data and personalization of advertisements so we could further improve our websites and our services, which we are offering. This is why we are sharing with our partners in the field advertising and analyses information how you are using our website, particularly with Google. You can find how Google is using cookies files here https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- block the use of technology of cookies by the relevant settings of your internet explorer or other software (i.e. set your internet explorer or other software so it will block or ban/not allow any cookies); or
- you can withdraw your consent free of charge by an e-mail sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org , or letter sent to the address of the company.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have especially the following rights:
- right for clear, transparent and understandable information how we are using your personal data and which are your rights;
- right to access to personal data and provision of other information connected with its processing by the Company;
- right to rectify incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- right to erase your personal data, especially if (1) it is no longer needed for next processing; (2) you have withdrawn your consent with its processing; (3) you have rightfully objected to its processing; (4) it was processed illegally; or (5) it must be erased according to any laws;
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data if (1) you have objected to the correctness of personal data until the verification of its correctness by us; (2) processing is illegal; (3) we do not longer need it, but you need such data to execute your legal claims or (4) you are objecting to its processing until we verify if our legitimate reasons prevail over your interests;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data in case, when we are processing it (1) for the purpose of direct marketing or (2) for the purpose of our legitimate interests;
- right to receive your personal data and transfer it to any other provider of services;
right to file a complaint to the Office for personal data protection, address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic; www.uoou.cz
- If you want to exercise any right specified above, contact us with the use of contact data specified below.
VIII. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To ensure security and confidentiality of your personal data which is extremely important to us, we are using technical and organizational measures, especially for the protection against unauthorized access to data and its misuse, ensuring of security of our IT systems and restoration of data in case of any incident. If it is suitable, we are using encrypting for the protection of your personal data. We regularly assess and update our measures.
The personal data processing is performed manually in electronic information systems which are subject to physical, technical and procedural inspection. We have a security mechanism including technical, organizational and personnel measures to protect data and we require the same level of protection also from our processors.
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or if you need any connected help or if you want to exercise your rights, contact us at the address: Olšík 586, 763 64 Spytihněv, Czech Republic, e-mail: email@example.com , phone: +420 577 113 030.